• blackwave
    replied
    Actually ...

MEET POSTED CLICK HERE

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Oh one other thing...when we were there last week they made you pay cash up front, but when I had a beer 45 minutes before, they didn't ask a thing. Or maybe it was the 2600 shirt.
    hahah, I am used to it... I get that treatment all the time... that is why I don't even bother with using credit cards since none of my id's like what I look like at the time... cash is a no questions asked deal :)

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Interesting how you made the post the same color as your hair. Good knowledge for some folks who have never met us.

Oh one other thing...when we were there last week they made you pay cash up front, but when I had a beer 45 minutes before, they didn't ask a thing. Or maybe it was the 2600 shirt.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Dang if they miss that notice then they'd drive right by the block too! Good job!

Hahaha, imagine that I never took a class in advertising either... ;)
    Too bad this code doesn't support blinking fonts... ;)

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Dang if they miss that notice then they'd drive right by the block too! Good job!

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    You go ahead and list it, you write much better than I do.

MEET POSTED CLICK HERE

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    You go ahead and list it, you write much better than I do.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Yea, 3pm give or take. Maybe you can get some slashdot folks to come by. 3pm may be early for some folks but the entire Block is beautifully empty, gotta love it.
    Ok cool, I will post it later tonight, if you don't beat me to it.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Yea, 3pm give or take. Maybe you can get some slashdot folks to come by. 3pm may be early for some folks but the entire Block is beautifully empty, gotta love it.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Yea, slashmeet. Think it will be popular? I never did break out my power card, it has $20 on it.
    According to their site, it looks like there are around 40 ppl interested in it.. :) I will go and hang, see what's up.. if it sucks I am hitting the eject...

Otherwise I will be seeing you on the 26th... same bat time, same bat channel?

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Yea, slashmeet. Think it will be popular? I never did break out my power card, it has $20 on it.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    So, are we on for the 26th? Should we announce it? Or will folks still be recovering from the meetings on the 25th?
    I am good with the 26th, but what is the 25th? the slashmeet?

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    So, are we on for the 26th? Should we announce it? Or will folks still be recovering from the meetings on the 25th?

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Careful, some of those ladies are more of a man than we are!
    Hahaha, very true, very true... in some cases quite amazing... anyway at all costs it is best to do the Crocodile Dundee patented Sheila Check

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Careful, some of those ladies are more of a man than we are!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X