Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Chris

http://hydrogen.oshean.org/pauldotcom-SE-roamer.mp3

Pauldotcom did an hour long interview with our own Chris. I think it's the longest I'ver ever heard him not swear or mention 'jdumas'.

In all seriousness, it's a good interview and I learned a few things I did'nt expect. Check it out
    Never drink anything larger than your head!

Re: Interview with Chris

Somehow I bet he is going to have tourrett's for the next 2 weeks now.
    ======================================
    DJ Jackalope
    dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
    ======================================

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope
      Somehow I bet he is going to have tourrett's for the next 2 weeks now.
      Just ask him to call Apple Tech support and he'll be back to his usual self in seconds...

Dutch
      All your answers are belong to Google. Search dammit!!!

Comment

Renderman --

You have my eternal gratitude for posting this. It's a great interview. Stay shiny! Please say high to Grey for me...

Regards,

Valkyrie

--Sapere aude

Comment

It was a good listen. I really liked the part where Chris is able to give people the URL to FuckTardHallOfFame.com

Nice.

Comment

definately somewhere up in the k-rad realm, for sure.

Highlights: Chris discussing his love for Apple, Chris talking about pre-pen recon on airline flights to the site... thats brilliant, the switch to Mac video blogged right before Chris' interview on pauldotcom.

It was cool hearing Chris talk about the starts of WWWD and Defcon Wardriving, etc .. made me all nostalgic remembering those times back in Maine.. the interesting things that developed from it all, etc. It got me doing a couple searches on the forums and reading back on some old threads from the Defcon10 WD Contest, the roots of many scripts/bins for converting wifi logs, and whatnot. sigh.
            if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Working...
            X