Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumors about the penthouse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rumors about the penthouse

    The piano was NOT stolen from the penthouse. That would be impossible. Funny, but impossible.

    Also, Jimmmy Hoffa's body is not stuffed behind the entertainment center!
    Last edited by Abby_Normal; October 8, 2006, 02:32.
    "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

  • #2
    Re: Rumors about the penthouse

    Originally posted by Abby_Normal
    The piano was NOT stolen from the penthouse. That would be impossible. Funny, but impossible.

    Also, Jimmmy Hoffa's body is not stuffed behind the entertainment center!

    No, no! When attempting to hookup the playstation, I found his wristwatch.

    I'd never seen a wind-up VCR before! That was amazing!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Rumors about the penthouse

      Originally posted by Abby_Normal
      Also, Jimmmy Hoffa's body is not stuffed behind the entertainment center!
      So then who's body was that?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Rumors about the penthouse

        Originally posted by cereal76
        So then who's body was that?
        you mean the one stuffed in the piano?
        ======================================
        DJ Jackalope
        dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

        send in the drop bears!
        ======================================

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Rumors about the penthouse

          Originally posted by DJ Jackalope
          you mean the one stuffed in the piano?
          Shhhhhhhh! Ixnay on the ianopay!
          "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Rumors about the penthouse

            Da boss don' like yous guyz talkin' 'bout no bodiez in da penthouse. Not dat I know anyting about dat.
            Thorn
            "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Rumors about the penthouse

              Originally posted by Abby_Normal
              The piano was NOT stolen from the penthouse. That would be impossible. Funny, but impossible.
              Are you sure? In the confusion of Asshole getting everyone kicked out of the Penthouse floor, I could have sworn I witnessed a number of guys who muttered about being ...wit da Union moving the piano down the hall & into a freight elevator...
              Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Rumors about the penthouse

                Originally posted by erehwon
                Are you sure? In the confusion of Asshole getting everyone kicked out of the Penthouse floor, I could have sworn I witnessed a number of guys who muttered about being ...wit da Union moving the piano down the hall & into a freight elevator...
                That's odd, Our piano was in the room all weekend, there must have been a second piano!! And what about the cubans on the grassy knoll?
                "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Rumors about the penthouse

                  it was David Copperfield.. he made it disappear and then reappear before anyone noticed.
                  If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Rumors about the penthouse

                    Originally posted by Siviak
                    it was David Copperfield.. he made it disappear and then reappear before anyone noticed.
                    Was he also behind the lack of fridges in the other rooms?
                    "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Rumors about the penthouse

                      Originally posted by Siviak
                      it was David Copperfield.. he made it disappear and then reappear before anyone noticed.
                      Not the other magician who would have just stood on the piano for two days straight? (David Blaine?)
                      ======================================
                      DJ Jackalope
                      dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

                      send in the drop bears!
                      ======================================

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Rumors about the penthouse

                        Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
                        Not the other magician who would have just stood on the piano for two days straight? (David Blaine?)
                        Nah, he would have been inside it!
                        "There are no failed experiments, only more data"

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X