X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machina
    replied
    Ok. I have found his website.
    He has done some very interesting computer research. Thank you, this has answered my question.

Leave a comment:

• Xp0nential
    replied
    ble

one helpfull name George Guninski.
    One helpfull tip. Simon already gave it to you.
    now go and research by yourself.

.section .data

bbprintfcontrol1:
    .asciz "no I am not crazy\n"

Leave a comment:

• Machina
    replied
    Thank you simon.
    If anyone else has experience with this field, could they please private message me? If someone could advise me on where I could find a good book or textfile, I would be very greatful. Thank you.
    One quick question, is it possible to download and run a program by just using Javascript? Without the user's knowledge...
    That would be very interesting. I am suprised that has not been exploited often...or has it?

Leave a comment:

• simon
    replied
    active x... look into the use of active x and java and or javascript that loads on the target machine automatically.

hiviousousalaksjdflk or whatever your nick is... why are you behind the rootcrash firewall? just wondering...

simon

Leave a comment:

• Machina
    replied
    Originally posted by c0nv3r9
    just reference the program / zip etc in an object, or redirect your page (or a frame of it for that matter) to the file

if your talking about doing it without them being notified that it's happening, your talking a whole different ballgame...
    Can you explain this process with more detail? I am sorry, but my english is not very good. How are they notified when it is downloaded to their desktop? I am assuming that this will be used for computers running Microsoft Windows instead of a *nix operating system.
    How can it be done without them being notified? How is it a diffrent ballgame?
    Also, is it possible to automaticly run the downloaded file. I am sure that something like this could be done with Active X, or something similar.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    just reference the program / zip etc in an object, or redirect your page (or a frame of it for that matter) to the file

if your talking about doing it without them being notified that it's happening, your talking a whole different ballgame...

Leave a comment:

• HiValicious
    started a topic auto download script

auto download script

So is anyone gunna helpo me with this? i need a script that'll make it so when someone visits my site it'll download the files automaticly, just liek putting an icon on their desktop, im sure enough people will open it, i just need to do it to a few people
Working...
X