X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ids
    replied
    $35

It looks like the price is still $35 until Mar. 31 -- after that it is $50. Woot!

http://www.dallascon.com

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Just a note... I went to register, and it appears the early registration rate has been extended to March 31, '02.

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    I'm a few hours from Dallas, and I'm a student, so assuming I can find someone to put me up for a night or two, I'll probably head up there.

skeletonkeys: I'd be very interested in a crash session on locksmithing, if for no other reason than the fact that I'm perpetually locking myself out of things. =o)

Leave a comment:

• ids
    replied
    CTF

Is anyone forming a team for CTF at www.dallascon.com ?

Leave a comment:

• skeletonkeys
    replied
    Seems pretty cool. . .I live in DFW, myself. I'm going out to this thing in the hopes of hooking up with some other security-interested folks. For those of you who are curious, I'm a 22 year old who's been working in the locksmith/safe tech industry for 5 years, and I operate my own small business called "Skeleton Keys", a residential and commercial building lockout service. Maybe after the con we could all rent a big room somewhere, charge $5 a head and I'll give my own "class". :) I also might be able to help one or two people find crashspace.

Leave a comment:

• oddjob
    replied
    I go to school near Dallas, and I think we get done the last few days of April. I'd love to go. Anyone have cost/location/etc. details? (like maybe a link...)

Thanks.

/**********Begin Edit*******/

I know, I know... don't ask questions before googling for the answer. The web page is at:

http://www.dallascon.com

Cost:

before Jan.31, 2002:
    Regular: $295
    Student: $35
    Exhibitor: $500

after Jan 31:
    Regular: $395
    Student: $50
    Exhibitor: $1000

Since I am a student, and it's before Jan. 31, and I'll be in the area, I think I'll be there. =).
    Last edited by oddjob; December 16, 2001, 00:02.

Leave a comment:

• skroo
    replied
    DallasCon

I know nothing about this, but was wondering what was up with it. Been to a few things in Texas / Mexico, and was wondering who was doing it. Oh, and a URL would be helpful :)

Leave a comment:

• dunenine
    started a topic DallasCon

DallasCon

Has anyone heard about DallasCon? It is taking place in Dallas, TX May 4th of 2002. If anyone in or around LA is planning to go there are already a few of us that are driving out there. Let us know if you want to join the caravan.

Dunenine
Working...
X