Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauss Pistol

http://www.gausspistol.com/

Who's gonna be the first to bring one of these to the Defcon Shoot?

(Upon further reading, that sounds about as cool as bringing a CO2 pellet gun to the Defcon Shoot. Oh well)
    45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
    45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
    [ redacted ]

Re: Gauss Pistol

Yep I saw that link. It has no power because of its need for power. Why not make it an 11 lb rifle where the frame is polycarbonate and we have 10 pounds of batteries?

Comment

Haha I'm glad that someone finally produced a small handheld unit like this. I'm not sure how well it would preform at the con though.
      Using encryption on the Internet is the equivalent of arranging an armored car to deliver credit-card information from someone living in a cardboard box to someone living on a park bench. (Gene Spafford)

Comment

Originally posted by patsprou View Post
        Haha I'm glad that someone finally produced a small handheld unit like this. I'm not sure how well it would preform at the con though.
        Who remembers at DEF CON 4 or 5 ? When Ming of Mongo showed his rail gun rifle off. IT was pretty cool concept.
        PGP Key: https://defcon.org/html/links/dtangent.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
          Who remembers at DEF CON 4 or 5 ? When Ming of Mongo showed his rail gun rifle off. IT was pretty cool concept.
          Hmmm... I wasn't here for 4 or 5 but I guess I can look up on that, sounds interresting.
          Using encryption on the Internet is the equivalent of arranging an armored car to deliver credit-card information from someone living in a cardboard box to someone living on a park bench. (Gene Spafford)

Comment

reminds me of traveller & character sheets in hex. good times.
            If a chicken and a half, can lay an egg and a half, in a day and a half... how long would it take a monkey, with a wooden leg, to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Comment

Working...
            X