DEFCON Beanie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEFCON Beanie

I had a Defcon beanie from Jinx that I've been using snowboarding, I discovered today its gone, I have no idea where it went, maybe it fell out of my car on the last trip. Ive searched high and low, even contacted Jinx to order another one.

Jinx told me they dont have any more. All sold out, no more on the way..

Anyone out there have an extra?

Re: DEFCON Beanie

Get the one with the RFID tag next time. Sorry about your loss.

Comment

On a related note, Who actually owns the artwork for the DC t-shirts? Does DT or does Jinx? Reason I ask is that some of my early DC shirts are getting quite rough and I would'nt mind getting reproductions made up.
      Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Originally posted by renderman View Post
        On a related note, Who actually owns the artwork for the DC t-shirts? Does DT or does Jinx? Reason I ask is that some of my early DC shirts are getting quite rough and I would'nt mind getting reproductions made up.
        We've got some beanies here at World Domination HQ.

Also defcon owns all the art and has all the screens. What style is wearing out? We sometimes have a few leftovers floating around.

DT
        PGP Key: https://defcon.org/html/links/dtangent.html

Comment

DT, speaking of logos, if I put the DC logo on a circuit board (not for sale, but for a DC contest) will there be a problem?

LosT

Comment

[valueless digression] Ha my Google foo is weak, I googled "World Domination HQ" and got the nudist world domination. FYI, I didn't know nudist were trying to take over the world...that could get very interesting and possibly very awkward. [/valueless digression]
            There is nothing more dangerous than people with a little knowledge. Which means society is mostly safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
              We've got some beanies here at World Domination HQ.

Also defcon owns all the art and has all the screens. What style is wearing out? We sometimes have a few leftovers floating around.

DT
              The DC7 "If you get busted we split your warez" one is my first and my favorite that's getting awfully rough.

I've got 3 drawers full of DC shirts, and I know I've got some that I 'retired' in a box in the closet that I'd have to look at to figure out what's getting rough.

If DC owns all the art and screens, is there any way to make a limited number of the old designs available again (onlie or at the con through forum vote for style or something)? I'm sure that I'm not the only one with a favorite well worn DC shirt they wished they had bought a couple of.
              Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

The beanie I lost was the Text one with the Happyface from Jinx, I saw on the swag page there was a beanie from DC12 that had the full logo, I was hoping that if no one had a Jinx one, someone at least had some of those sitting around somewhere..

Theres some shirts I never had a chance to buy as well, usually because they ran out before I had a chance to get one.

Comment

Working...
                X