iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: iPhone

meanwhile I'm running circles around folks with my htc wizard at half the price and extendable to many a network around teh globe.

I read somewhere, probably a link off slashdot, about some guy trying to debunk 10 'myths' about the iPhone. These 'myths' were actually valid complaints/problems/criticisms oversimplified for the average Mac user to understand and justified by the ingenius stick-fingers-in-our-ears-and-say-nananananana rebuttal tactic. It was kinda funny in its own pathetic way.
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Re: iPhone

Well I just bought the htc tytn after anticipateing its arrival for over a year and before putting the 850 down for it I said to my wife, "the only thing thaat would make this phone perfect is if it was completely compatible with mac". Now six months later we have iphone, damn!

Just a quick discription why these all-in-one wonder phones work for me. First GSM is great for traveling through the southwest. I drive a truck and get great coverage in some of the worst areas. Second, having a camera that is capable of 2MP is great for sending pics back home and to friends and family. Third, having PDA functions just makes everything easier for me. Being able to have the weather forcast for any given city that I travel to at a quick glance is unreal compared to just a few years ago, and to have it all tied together with the internet have it be a wifi connection or through GSM/EDGE/UMTS/HSPDA, they all work great in my opinion.

Now am I ready to replace an $850 phone in which I have no contract, for a brand new iphone? Sure why not, I love my macs. If it makes it easier for me to carry around a little multimedia, syncs with my mac without using third party bandaid apps, and does everything my tytn does (except having 3G), I am all for it. I only wish when apple and cingular had started talking about this TWO YEARS ago they could have made some type of public anouncement then.
      If there is a Church of WiFi, then this is it's !

Comment

Working...
      X