OT: Shmoo Con Ticket needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Shmoo Con Ticket needed?

I'll be at Shmoo this weekend- but a friend who has a ticket (it is sold out) can't go- I assume it is too late for anyone not in the D.C. area, but anyone interested in a ShmooCon ticket send me a PM and I'll put you in touch with the guy...

LosT

Re: OT: Shmoo Con Ticket needed?

Originally posted by LosT View Post
    I'll be at Shmoo this weekend- but a friend who has a ticket (it is sold out) can't go- I assume it is too late for anyone not in the D.C. area, but anyone interested in a ShmooCon ticket send me a PM and I'll put you in touch with the guy...

LosT
    You can try a very short (1 day) auction on ebay. There has been half a dozen or so listed at any given time over the last month, although the going prices have been going down in the past two weeks.

I've seen tickets sell for as much as $405 and as little as $81.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Bring it with you and let Heidi or Bruce know you have a spare in case someone arrives in need
      Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

Originally posted by LosT View Post

LosT
        Due to outrageous dentist bills (damned wisdom teeth), I too have a badge to spare. Hell, I will GIVE the thing to someone if they PM me. It would be hard to sell at this point, hopefully someone can get use from it if they can go at the last moment.
        Last edited by Xodia; March 21, 2007, 04:59. Reason: Edited for Clarity
        The dude abides.

Comment

Xodia, do YOU also have extra bar code? Because they too have an extra they are trying to get rid of, not looking for one. (Or did I just misinterpret your response?)
          "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Sounds to me like two Shmoocon tickets up for grabs, contact l0st or Xodia
            if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar View Post
              Xodia, do YOU also have extra bar code? Because they too have an extra they are trying to get rid of, not looking for one. (Or did I just misinterpret your response?)
              Yeah, that was a very confusing response. I fixed it for clarity. I originally misunderstood what LosT posted.

Does anyone know the final numbers for how many badges were sold this year?
              The dude abides.

Comment

Working...
              X