• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas
    replied
    Re: DallasCon Dates Changed

Is that the same week at Burningman?

Originally posted by erehwon View Post
    Got me, they always struck me as odd since they were (until very recently) sending their announcements in html mail which looks like complete crap in Pine.

Leave a comment:

• erehwon
    replied

Got me, they always struck me as odd since they were (until very recently) sending their announcements in html mail which looks like complete crap in Pine.

Leave a comment:

• noid
    replied

As a fellow con organizer, I wish them the best of luck, but I think they waited waaaaay too late to change their dates. The change wasnt announced till very recently (one of my L1 speakers was also slated to speak at DallasCon). I'm sure more than a few people bought non-refundable plane tickets. Not a good move on their part. Hopefully they can recover from it.

Leave a comment:

• Nikita
    replied

Originally posted by [Syntax] View Post
    FYI: I noticed Dallascon was on the calender of events for this week.

Im not sure why because I haven't had a chance to talk with the organizers lately.. But DallasCon has been moved to late August after Defcon. AUGUST 20-25, 2007
    Dates changed on the calendar. I was unaware of a date change.

Leave a comment:

• [Syntax]
    started a topic DallasCon Dates Changed

DallasCon Dates Changed

FYI: I noticed Dallascon was on the calender of events for this week.

Im not sure why because I haven't had a chance to talk with the organizers lately.. But DallasCon has been moved to late August after Defcon. AUGUST 20-25, 2007
Working...
X