X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alanp
    replied
    Re: Carpooling from LAS

In Vegas, most places have an age of 21 to rent. There will be a fee if you are <25. I use a corporate rental and pay no fee.

Leave a comment:

• jjr
    replied

i'm coming in on friday at 11am, if anyone wants to carpool then. sad that i'm not coming on thursday though! :(

Leave a comment:

• TheCotMan
    replied

Originally posted by wizzrd View Post
    Ive gotten rental cars before, and I am 23
    Some places require people to be at least 24, 25 or some other age. Some will rent to people from 21-23 but will charge an extra fee. I've found some "local" (small town operations) that would even rent to 18 years and older, but also charged extra fees for being younger than their regular fee minimum.

With some searching, you might be able to find a rental car agency willing to rent to people 21-23/24 but 18-21 will probably take a lot more effort and likely won't be available at many locations.

Leave a comment:

• wizzrd
    replied

Ive gotten rental cars before, and I am 23

Leave a comment:

• digital_dreamer
    replied

working at an airport i dont think i'll have an issue with a rental :), either way, just a heads up, i can give peeps a ride to the riv
    Last edited by digital_dreamer; July 9, 2007, 21:20.

Leave a comment:

• dYn4mic
    replied

I should be arriving thursday around noon.. Would anyone like to share a cab?

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied

Don't forget you need to be 25 to get a rental, don't know your age, sorry if that's offensive.

Leave a comment:

• digital_dreamer
    replied

might be getting a rental instead, gotta see if any of my friends at the rental places can hook me up

Leave a comment:

• digital_dreamer
    started a topic Carpooling from LAS

Carpooling from LAS

OK, as stated in my other post the hell that has my paycheck is sending me to DC at their expense again, WOOOT, I am landing Via Delta 749 to LAS at approximately 10am. If you want a ride let me konw, i'm obviously limited to 5 ppl that can fit in the cab so this offer is FCFS.

see ya there peeps

I can hang around for about an hour if someone needs me too
    Last edited by digital_dreamer; July 6, 2007, 06:19.
Working...
X