• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sk00t
    replied
    Re: Contest & Event Organizers - Call for Updates

Originally posted by neil View Post
    I am putting out a call to all contest and event organizers to check www.defcon.org and make sure you are properly represented. If there are any changes, or additions, I will gladly post them on the website. Send changes to neil [at] defcon [dot] org.

Thanks!
    Nothing huge, but I could use a blurb for OTB, at 12:00PM Friday. Just needs to say "├śwn the box? Own the box!" till 6:00 PM Saturday"

Leave a comment:

• hackajar
    replied

theSummit is perfect. Thank you for the reminder!

Leave a comment:

• Thorn
    replied

Originally posted by neil View Post
    I am putting out a call to all contest and event organizers to check www.defcon.org and make sure you are properly represented. If there are any changes, or additions, I will gladly post them on the website. Send changes to neil [at] defcon [dot] org.

Thanks!
    A schedule for the Wireless Contests and the breakout sessions being held in the Wireless Village has been sent to you.

Leave a comment:

• neil
    started a topic Contest & Event Organizers - Call for Updates

Contest & Event Organizers - Call for Updates

Thanks!
Working...
X