• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Re: Memorable Monents?

Most memorable moment(s)
    Boombox and Mfreeck verbally harassing each other or getting a Drunk SMS from converge.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied

My most memorable moment was seeing my best friend again.

Leave a comment:

• Schuyler
    replied

Most memorable was getting the black badge.

I know I'm probably a dweeb to be so humbled by it, but...I'm a lockpicker, you know? I wish I had anywhere near the aptitude for hacking that all of you have, I love reading about it and hearing about it, but I've never been able to get my head around it.

So, spending my younger days reading about stuff like DEFCON, then finding that I could have a connection to this community I had revered all my life through lockpicking...then getting the badge for it? Well, it just made my year. :)

Leave a comment:

• CP99
    replied

I must say, the most memorable moment this year was when we launched the Happy Dance "results" on our projector, the lack of common sense was damned entertaining.
    Last edited by CP99; August 30, 2007, 01:15.

Leave a comment:

• DJ Jackalope
    started a topic Memorable Monents?

Memorable Monents?

Ok so I know DC15 is about dead and buried,
    but I did want to mention....

I think my favorite con moment was when all the Goons were moshing to my tracks at the White Ball.

I also heard some story about Queeg running down the hall 1/2 dressed and fully painted in an obnoxious fashion...and Pappy thinking queeg was chasing someone...I'll let them tell the rest if they want.
Working...
X