X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TechnoWeenie
    replied
    violence..

Russ.. you promised you would not say anything....

tw

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    I NEVER threaten violence!!!

(I just mete it out...)

;-)

Leave a comment:

• russ
    replied
    ewwww

I've had to swear off this particular thread due to threats of violence from a particular forum user. <grin>

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    Re: Next rumor

Originally posted by russ
    Hey everyone, I heard that OctalPussy was pregnant with Winn Swartau's baby. Another HAcker Jeopardy incident where the term "penetration test" was taken literally and resulted in a buffer overflow.

<smirk>

is it true there is no such thing as a wrong port?

Leave a comment:

• russ
    replied
    Deal!

Ok, so you're not having mutant children... but it sure made one hell of a rumor while it lasted! hehe

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    As long as I'm not the one being accused of producing mutant spawn!

Leave a comment:

• russ
    replied
    Not funny?

Not even a little? Would it help at all if I said that it was TechnoWeenie that's pregnant? haha ;)

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    That's NOT EVEN funny!!

octalpussy doesn't <3 russ anymore

:-(

Leave a comment:

• russ
    replied
    Next rumor

Hey everyone, I heard that OctalPussy was pregnant with Winn Swartau's baby. Another HAcker Jeopardy incident where the term "penetration test" was taken literally and resulted in a buffer overflow.

<smirk>

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Awww man, I missed it?! Hrm...

<octalpussy ponders the next rumor to start>

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    Too Late

LMAO... I guess it's that time of year again. Pretty soon, we'll be hearing about DT's annual death.
    Too Late, I've already seen it once. Tragic car accident, Priest was in the Hospital and DT was dead.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    Originally posted by noid
    I dont think Defcon's been canceled, but no one is gonna be there. Anyone who's ANYONE is going to be partying down at the Ramada Inn at 9th and Wilson in Des Moines that weekend. We're gonna have cake and a keg of Meisterbrau. My brother knows a guy who used to hang with the drummer for Whitesnake and he's gonna try to get them to show up. Its gonna fucking rock!!
    Excellent, I will bring a keg of Pabst Blue Ribbon if Tawny Kitaen (the girl from the old Whitesnake videos) is gonna show up!!

Leave a comment:

• noid
    replied
    I dont think Defcon's been canceled, but no one is gonna be there. Anyone who's ANYONE is going to be partying down at the Ramada Inn at 9th and Wilson in Des Moines that weekend. We're gonna have cake and a keg of Meisterbrau. My brother knows a guy who used to hang with the drummer for Whitesnake and he's gonna try to get them to show up. Its gonna fucking rock!!

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    /me thinks Russ has been talking to Rooster again.

Leave a comment:

• russ
    replied
    DefCon Canx

Actually, DefCon *HAS* been cancelled for OP.... she's a problem child.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X