DNSstuff.com Featured In New Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNSstuff.com Featured In New Movie

http://www.dnsstuff.com a website I use often use to troubleshoot DNS issues. Their tools are featured in a new movie called Untraceable http://member.dnsstuff.com/pages/movie/insider.php with hottie MLIF Diane Lane.

Check it out.

xor
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should. This applies to making babies, hacking, and youtube videos.

Re: DNSstuff.com Featured In New Movie

Not entirely relevant, but I read a review that absolutely trashed this movie. ;)
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Originally posted by xor View Post
      http://www.dnsstuff.com with hottie MLIF Diane Lane.
      I agree - she's definitely a hottie. Was before, is now and will be for years to come.
      DaKahuna

Comment

The last movie I saw her in was Streets of Fire. She was hot in that. Of course, she was 19 at the time, and it was 24 years ago...
        Thorn
        "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

Originally posted by DaKahuna View Post
          I agree - she's definitely a hottie. Was before, is now and will be for years to come.
          Originally posted by Thorn View Post
          The last movie I saw her in was Streets of Fire. She was hot in that. Of course, she was 19 at the time, and it was 24 years ago...
          I thought maybe Grace Kelly was about the right time you for guys.

All kidding aside, the princess was smokin'.
          "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

sweet zombie jesus! i had totally forgotten that film. it is outstanding, however. i'll have to add that to my download queue before i blast off in a second.

oh and yeah, i am totally part of the herd on the two other points:

1. Diane Lane will be hot enough to induce mild priapism at least until she's eligible for medicare.

2. it is possible that this movie will get about as many technical details correct as The Net did. even if it's not that inaccurate, there's a good chance it will be almost as bad.
            "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
            - Trent Reznor

Comment

I was hot 24 years ago and was older than 19 at the time...

Comment

Originally posted by rizzo View Post
                I was hot 24 years ago and was older than 19 at the time...
                Weren't we all.
                Thorn
                "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

Working...
                X