creepy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creepy

no, that's not photoshopped. it's a real toy. it gives me a bad feeling down somewhere i can't quite put my finger on.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Re: creepy

As it was said on my rifle club mailing list earlier: The Future Will Be Teletubbied!

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Hey wait, I collect Playmobl toys, I need those... and yes, those are completely creepy.
      ======================================
      DJ Jackalope
      dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
      ======================================

Comment

Wow, that's pretty bad... get the young into it early I suppose...

Comment

almost as good as the playmobil hazmat crew
          Never drink anything larger than your head!

Comment

When is the Playmobil pr0n stars collection being released? ;)
            Last edited by theprez98; March 11, 2008, 05:35.
            "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Did anyone else get the 17 pages of L. Ron Hubbard / Scientology books under the "Customers Who Bought Items Like This Also Bought" section? I don't want to go too far into P&R territory (and L. Ron H. and Scientology kind of get into both), but that was surreal.
              Thorn
              "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                Did anyone else get the 17 pages of L. Ron Hubbard / Scientology books under the "Customers Who Bought Items Like This Also Bought" section? I don't want to go too far into P&R territory (and L. Ron H. and Scientology kind of get into both), but that was surreal.
                Same results...

This comment made me laugh:
                I was a little disappointed when I first bought this item, because the functionality is limited. My 5 year old son pointed out that the passenger's shoes cannot be removed. Then, we placed a deadly fingernail file underneath the passenger's scarf, and neither the detector doorway nor the security wand picked it up. My son said "that's the worst security ever!"...
                ;)
                "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

Heh, good stuff. Apparently those who want to play DHS and scan, probe, and annoy transformers and pokemon standing in line only purchase LRH books. Amusing association.
                  If a chicken and a half, can lay an egg and a half, in a day and a half... how long would it take a monkey, with a wooden leg, to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                    Yea, that's weird. Not as weird as this.

Comment

Originally posted by barry99705 View Post
                      Yea, that's weird. Not as weird as this.
                      yeah, i saw the kid's pimp suit, too. but then if you click through to that item the "other customers also bought" section gets weirder, still...

you can finger your beaver

then you can clean up your weener

then take other playmobil characters and rob banks

it's like some sort of freakish person dresses up little kids as pimps, fingers them, then experiences anguish and guilt and has to wash off their sin, then steals bars of gold with which to build an additional wing on the neverland ranch or something.

i wonder if it is possible to perform an amazon-bomb sort of operation. like, put an order together, complete it, then cancel it moments later so that you aren't charged but are still manipulating the "other customers also bought" statistics. maybe it's what's happened here. heh, maybe we should try it and then give a talk at the next DefCon.
                      "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
                      - Trent Reznor

Comment

Read the reviews on the beaver. Awesome stuff

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

"Read the reviews on the beaver. Awesome stuff"<noid

finger your beaver

Didn't I see one of those in Dr. Who?

http://www.meghan-mccarthy.com/fireside_drwho_robot.jpg
                          Last edited by Greyhatter; March 11, 2008, 13:59.

Comment

While a fan; no one escapes the humor fodder mill, so here is my all time favorite:

http://hillarynutcracker.com/

xor
                            Just because you can doesn't mean you should. This applies to making babies, hacking, and youtube videos.

Comment

Oh my God, I almost died laughing at the Weener Kleener Soap. I'm going to order some for my roommate. ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X