traveling with a minor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power of Attorney

You better get a short term Power of Attorney... Because even if you have permission from the parents, hospitals, doctors, etc won't treat without specific documentation supporting your claim. A power of attorney can be drawn up using a plethora of software tools and needs to be notorized.

It's always better safe than sorry. The down side is that you're probably going to end up feeling like a parent and I'm not sure that's such a great thing at DefCon.

Comment

latest info from lvmpd

:I CAN ONLY ADVISE YOU THAT YOU SHOULD KEEP A NOTORIZED WAIVER SIGNED BY THE PARENTS, GIVING YOU PERMISSION TO BE IN THE CUSTODY OF THEIR CHILD.
      YOU SHOULD ALSO HAVE A NOTORIZED WAIVER GRANTING YOU PERMISSION TO SEEK ANY MEDICAL ATTENTION FOR THE MINOR CHILD IN CASE OF EMERGENCY.
      IT WOULD BE ADVISABLE FOR YOU TO HAVE A NOTORIZED WAIVER RELEASING YOU OF ANY FINANCIAL LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ANY WRONG DOING, CRIMINAL OR DEVIANT BEHAVIOR ON THE PART OF THE MINOR CHILD.
      IF YOU HAVE ANY REASON TO SUSPECT THAT THE LATTER MAY BE A CONCERN, I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU TRAVEL SOLO.
      DET. P. BARRY p#1691
      LVMPD. JUVINLE, CAYF. :
      That was quoted for the latest mail I recieved from fireing questions at the LVMPD they forwarded it o juvenile and they sent me this. seems to be a good list of all the stuff you need to know concering waives to have and the like.
      Nuke 'um till they glow
      then shoot 'um in the dark
      babalyon(sp)5

Comment

Working...
      X