LayerOne 2008 - Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LayerOne 2008 - Update

LayerOne 2008 is about to get all up in your grill, son. You ready for it?

Check out the site (www.layerone.info) for all the details but here is an overview:

LayerOne 2008
    Pasadena Hilton
    Pasadena, CA
    May 17-18 2008

We have all of our speakers booked. This year we have talks ranging from the Security Development Lifecycle to the rules regarding Electronic Discovery. Quite a few DEFCON folks (staff and attendees) are presenting as well. DEFCON Networking guru VideoMan will be speaking, as are forum regulars jur1st, CP, Vyrus, and Merlin. One of my security goons, Vidiot will be presenting as well as DEFCON Radio host DMZ.

Deviant Ollam is bringing Gringo Warrior and the Lock Picking Village out to the show. Nous and Nkryptr are also bringing the Phreaking Challenge with them. Loveable lush Overdose will be there to sell you Ghetto Geek wear and rumor has it even Uncle Ira will show up to try and sell you ruggedized laptops and military radios.

We're keeping pre-registration open till May 9th, and the cost is still 80 bucks. Once pre-reg closes you will only be able to buy tickets at the door and the cost will be 100 dollars (hey EU folks, take advantage of our crap-o dollar and make this a budget training event)

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Re: LayerOne 2008 - Update

Originally posted by noid View Post
    LayerOne 2008 is about to get all up in your grill, son. You ready for it?

(snipped)
    Plans are all made - Vegas is headed out for it!

Comment

Hotel space:
      Pasadena Sheridan has hotel space on expedia for $154 w/taxes. They are only avail for rooms on Friday night tho. (at least according to expedia, obviously call the hotel for a confirmation.)

I will also be helping Deviant Ollam out with Gringo Warrior and the LP Village, so if you need an excuse to have some hot chick teach you how to get out of handcuffs, there it is!
      ======================================
      DJ Jackalope
      dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Comment

Originally posted by noid View Post
        Deviant Ollam is bringing Gringo Warrior and the Lock Picking Village out to the show. Nous and Nkryptr are also bringing the Phreaking Challenge with them. Loveable lush Overdose will be there to sell you Ghetto Geek wear and rumor has it even Uncle Ira will show up to try and sell you ruggedized laptops and military radios.
        you always forget akl. he's key to the phreaking challenge. he's not as cute as nk and myself, but he's still important.

Comment

Come for LayerOne, stay for the Ferraris!

We're having a pretty dope Ferrari street show in Pasadena on Sunday, May 18th. By "we", I mean "us Pasadena folk", not "we" as in "I own a Ferrari." If I had a Ferrari, Keith Myers would have wrecked it by now.

Anyway, it's quite close to the hotel. If you're into classic Ferraris, you're in for a post-con treat.

More info here: http://www.fca-sw.org/

Comment

Originally posted by barkode View Post
            If I had a Ferrari, Keith Myers would have wrecked it by now.

Best. Quote. Ever.
            DJ Jackalope
            dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!

Comment

Working...
            X