DC6332 A.K.A DefconPH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC6332 A.K.A DefconPH

Since the we are in the Philippines and Defcon is a bit far fetch for the people to attend Defcon in Vegas (expensive, Visa requirements etc...etc...) We are conducting a semi Defcon style of convention here in the Philippines, we are planning to held it on December so we can still have a long way to plan the events, Defcon goons who has experience, we maybe needing your help setting up the event I hope you guys can extend hand / ideas, I hope this will go smoothly and we can have it every year. If good things (hopefully) happen. Maybe we can invite you guys over :) Thank you in advance. GodSpeed to Defcon and the rest of DC Groups
    Key fingerprint: 0ABB 9D57 E4FB 2B66 3E7F FC5D 8A83 09AA 6A88 9DEB

Re: DC6332 A.K.A DefconPH

Happy to help. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by noid View Post
      Happy to help. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
      Thanks noid :)

Comment

We made another successful event. We hope we can get some speakers from DEFCON to talk on one of our bigger event.

More power to DEFCON

Comment

Does your event have a website up? I know a number of security folks that have ties to the Philippines and travel there regularly

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Is this group still alive? if so, please send me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzle View Post
              Is this group still alive? if so, please send me a PM.

Yes, its still alive, due to some patent, copyright things from DEFCON, we changed them to rootCON, management is still under the people who founded DC6332 =D

Comment

Originally posted by noid View Post
                Does your event have a website up? I know a number of security folks that have ties to the Philippines and travel there regularly
                Noid that would be great, how do we get folks from DEFCON to speak in our small conference? You might want to come by and visit the country =D

Comment

Our mini site is in rootcon.org

Comment

Working...
                  X