Girls on Payphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls on Payphones

Some of the guys from hektik.org are trying to put together a nice collection of girls on payphones. Clothing is of course optional, but all payphones should have girls on or around them.

I think this is a pretty interesting project. And should be fun to look at also.

If anyone has any submissions send them to grifter@2600slc.org
    .: Grifter :.

cool

beats the crap out of 2600 phones from around the world!

TW

Comment

mmmmm

phones.... Is there a "quality" filter on the chick part? Don't wanna be looking at any hags on the phone....

Comment

Re: Girls on Payphones

Originally posted by Grifter
        I think this is a pretty interesting project. And should be fun to look at also.
        I visited: http://hektik.org/payphone/girls.html and noticed there seems to be two types of pictures (besides nude/non-nude).
        FWIW, I would suggest perhaps having thumbnails and four primary links:

Single Photos - Non-Exposed
        Series Photos - Non-Exposed

Single Photos - Exposed
        Series Photos - Exposed

Though currently there aren't more than a handful of pics in the future it will be easier to manage as well as look at. I am not complaining, this is a great endeavor, and appreciate the idea! :)

Comment

girlz on payphones

Set up a camera on a tripod by the payphones, tape an X on the ground by the phones, and start the model session! Or use a video camera and run it through the hotel's cable TV, there ya go. The Defcon Phone-cam!

Comment

Working...
          X