This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receipt for registration [at Defcon 16]

While registering this evening I asked for a receipt and was directed to the website. It was implied that there is a generic receipt posted somewhere on the site that could then be printed out. I have searched the site and forums to no avail. Can someone please point me in the right direction with a link to the receipt or with assistance escalating this request to the right person?

I assume that I am not the only attendee that would like to expense the registration cost back to their company and requires a receipt to do so. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by cring3r View Post
    While registering this evening I asked for a receipt and was directed to the website. It was implied that there is a generic receipt posted somewhere on the site that could then be printed out. I have searched the site and forums to no avail. Can someone please point me in the right direction with a link to the receipt or with assistance escalating this request to the right person?

I assume that I am not the only attendee that would like to expense the registration cost back to their company and requires a receipt to do so. Thanks in advance.
    It typically takes about 1 to 2 weeks after con for the receipt for to appear online.

The con organizers are pretty busy during the con, and for a few weeks afterwards.

Thread made sticky for others looking for the DC16 receipt.
    Last edited by Thorn; August 8, 2008, 07:17.
    Thorn
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

Re: Receipt for registration

From the main page:

Originally posted by dc16-main
      DEFCON 16 Receipt!
      For those of you that need a receipt for attending DEFCON 16, it can be downloaded from here:
      https://www.defcon.org/images/defcon...16_receipt.pdf

Comment

Working...
      X