Photos and Videos are all up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos and Videos are all up

i'll get to adding all of these to the DEFCON pics server when i get a chance, but for now all of my photos and the videos that i shot at DC16 are online at deviating.net

If i accidentally caught you in frame and you'd prefer not to be, just shoot me an email or PM and i'll take care of things. If those videos download too slowly for you, ask someone to mirror them up on YouTube.

Many Goons asked me about the WWII propaganda-style "Goons Need Beer" posters. I gave away as many of those as I could at DEFCON, but if i ran out before you got your hands on one, know that i've also posted the full, high-res version of them (both with and without the con-related text at the top corner) at the bottom of my DC16 photos page, as well.

If i missed anything or overlooked anything, etc, just let me know. Thank you all so much for kicking ass at DEFCON yet again. I'll be posting all the results of all my contests in detail later this evening.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Re: Photos and Videos are all up

omg deviant those kick ass.. Especially the ones of the i-hacked party, laser, and drunk i-hacked crew talking about gringo.. :)

edit: omg you are l33t with a laser!~
    Last edited by hevnsnt; August 13, 2008, 19:16.

Comment

Re: Photos and Videos are all up

Originally posted by hevnsnt View Post
      omg deviant those kick ass.. Especially the ones of the i-hacked party, laser, and drunk i-hacked crew talking about gringo
      yes, those are some of my favorites.

Originally posted by hevnsnt View Post
      omg you are l33t with a laser!
      is it that? or perhaps i'm just l33t with buttsecks.
      "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
      - Trent Reznor

Comment

Working...
      X