FREAKY Party..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREAKY Party..

Ok - Dumb Question - Who sponsered / threw the Freak party on Sat? Night?

I really wanted to throw some kudos that way but did not know who to think exactly..or how to get in touch!

All I got was sunshine as a contact..and to be honest, I was not totally ko-herant at the time.
    +++ Dallas +++

Re: FREAKY Party..

As I shouted out elsewhere:

StillSecure & IOActive: The freakshow was fantastic. I was super-skeptical, to be honest, but myself and all of my friends had a fantastic time.
    It really was a kickass party.

Comment

What were your thoughts on Bendy Girl? I thought she had a great performance!
      "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

I was blown away by bendy girl and tipped accordingly. I hope she made some money, I was really impressed. I was skeptical of the whole she-bang and more so when they actually carted her out to perform, but DAMN she was the real deal!

Had a good crowd watching too, at least when I was there.

Comment

The party was awesome... The good b33r was a little pricey though...

I was amazed at how many trannys i didn't spot. I saw 2, my buddies said they counted 6.

IOActive was the logo I remember... Although, I had more fun in the private party that Dallas was guarding later that night. :)

Comment

Originally posted by kajer View Post
            Although, I had more fun in the private party that Dallas was guarding later that night. :)
            what private party? there was no private party? surely you would need evidence of such a thing, I'm not sure ... but if there was a private party, I bet the people throwing it, spinning it, sloshing the drinks, etc would all deserve a major kudos for pulling it off and surviving Riv security. Good thing nothing like that went on!
            if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Originally posted by converge
              what private party?...
              Now that I think about it, mostly everything that night was a drunken blur...I'm probably thinking about the IOActive party???

However, I'm sure I didn't hook up with any trannys...I hope.

Comment

The Freakshow was A LOT of fun. BIG BIG UPs to the folks who put that on - super props to the lovely bearded lady handing out the drink tickets, and to the door folks managing the crowd - yah it sucked to have to wait in line to come back in if you were just going to the bathroom, but the line went pretty quick and helped keep things less chaotic. I remember seeing them put up with a lot of crap from drunk people who didn't want to wait so just wanted to give them some shouts ;)

Comment

Working...
                X