Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All it took was to ask the question

http://hardware.slashdot.org/hardwar.../2036259.shtml

And every other site seems to be running this video clip from HOPE.

Yes, I was the one that asked the question. This is exactly what I wanted to have happen, get the doubt out.

W00t!
    Never drink anything larger than your head!

Re: All it took was to ask the question

Cheers renderman. The saviour of the people and the leader of the battle against credit card manufacturers.

Comment

Typically slashdot comment sections are a heaping pile of fail, but admittedly this one is full of win.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Adam has retracted his comments:

http://consumerist.com/5045633/mythb...rship-comments

So what actually happened?

Al K. Lloyd
        "Are my pants...threatening you?"

Comment

Originally posted by alklloyd View Post
          So what actually happened?
          i choose to believe the original story, as told (casually and with no reason for lies) to a group of friends and fans. i think that now, after things became public, their lawyers demanded a retraction which has been couched in an "chuckle, chuckle, gee whiz" context to make it seem less severe.
          "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
          - Trent Reznor

Comment

Working...
          X