Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More TSA Fun...don't have a picture ID? You can show these instead...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: More TSA Fun...don't have a picture ID? You can show these instead...

What city were you able to pull this one off in?

Originally posted by SarperDomain View Post
    I, also, tested this and found that they would let me not only buy, but get through TSA checkpoints with; get this; my SAMS Club membership card. I guess old Sam Walton must have been a suit after all. lol
    ======================================
    DJ Jackalope
    dopest dj in the galaxy. *mwah!*

send in the drop bears!
    ======================================

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post
      What city were you able to pull this one off in?
      Probably Logan International in Boston, I hear up there they take a note from Horseshack's Mom.
      A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Comment

Post redacted...
        Last edited by valkyrie; October 12, 2008, 12:21.

Comment

Denver International Airport - Denver, Colorado on my way to DefCon.

Comment

Found It, couldn't remember where I had found it but I ran across it again.
            http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtrav...documents.shtm

Comment

Laptop procedures as well: http://www.tsa.gov/press/happenings/...rocedures.shtm

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Jackalope View Post

Didn't the 911 pilots fly out of Newark?
                Of all the Airports I have been to, Newark scares me the most. I always get through Security with things that I don't get through with at other airports. Tis Scary. They aren't as thorough with certain things as other airports.

I wonder if I can get through with my University ID? Will try this weekend.

Not these days, but ever tried to get go through security with the plastic utensils they give out during meals? They take those too, but most meals they serve on planes don't require utensils anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X