DefCon Tools List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DefCon Tools List

This year I posted a blog post with the list of tools that were released at DefCon and was wondering what the reception would be for doing it next year, and maybe for every con. I really don't care if it's me or not, but I think it would be an awesome addition to the DefCon site instead just on someones blog.
    ------------------------
    Mubix
    ------------------------
    2 cents deposited
    ------------------------

Re: DefCon Tools List

I agree.. very nice list. I am sure that folks have other tools that could be added as well.
    Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Also to be self serving, create a blog here and post the list, that way it lives on and people can comment on it.
      PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
        Also to be self serving, create a blog here and post the list, that way it lives on and people can comment on it.
        It's been on my blog here since August 18th. What I was thinking about was on the actual defcon web site. It would be an awesome nod to the creators and releasers of the tools and probably increase their traffic and support for the project.
        ------------------------
        Mubix
        ------------------------
        2 cents deposited
        ------------------------

Comment

My humble opinion is that reception on the DC forums would be very positive. I say do it, I also say thanks for what you've already done with your current list.
          "You have cubed asscheeks?"... "Do you not?"

Comment

Working...
          X