Scavenger Hunt Volunteer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scavenger Hunt Volunteer

The DefCon scavenger hunt is normally run by Pinguino over at the Penguin Palace, but this year her artwork has interferred and she'll be attending ComiCon instead.

What we need are one or two "reliable" individuals willing to run this year's scavenger hunt. If you're interested, please send email to pinguino@penguinpalace.com.

Thanks

"reliable" as in sober for the event right? :)
    "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
    - Neural's Godfather moment

Comment

Reliable

Reliable, as in, not asking hackers to come up with a payphone... haha Last year multiple phones ended up missing from the hotel walls.

Comment

hmmm... so items attached to a structure are not up for dibs?
        if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Sounds like fun.

I know a group of individuals, myself included, that would love to run the Scavenger Hunt at DCX. I'll let them know and fire off some e-mail to Pinguino.
          .: Grifter :.

Comment

cool

Sounds great. Let me know how it comes out and who ends up running it.

Comment

i could help i dont drink or anything and i am a hard worker so i could help u all with whatever u needed just look ask for a guy that is with soldierX and Hack3rs called criticalmass and i will come and help u. or u can post here.

Comment

scavenger hunt assists

Considering the intrepidness and resourcefulness of the players, maybe you should call the LVPD for a list of stolen items they need recovered, and let the hunters go after them for extra credit.

Comment

hehehehe that should keep them goin for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                  X