New Show - Homeland Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Show - Homeland Security

Saw it last night. It's another variation on cops not bad. I guess D.O. won't be able to bust on the TSA and C&I as much . Makes me want to go out and join the border patrol and bust Swedish belly dancers at the airport. Dude I would have so made her dance and prove that she was a belly dancer before sending her back.

xor
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should. This applies to making babies, hacking, and youtube videos.

Re: New Show - Homeland Security

My Tivo wasn't playing nice, I watched the other 'Homeland Security' show on CBS, NCIS.
    Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Originally posted by erehwon View Post
      My Tivo wasn't playing nice, I watched the other 'Homeland Security' show on CBS, NCIS.
      Hmm, toss up there. Poorly thought out show about Homeland security on probably the worst network on TV, or watching Abby?

I think I'd go with Abby any day of the week. Oh wait, I can, cause NCIS is now on USA every day. ;)
      A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Comment

Originally posted by xor View Post
        Saw it last night. It's another variation on cops not bad. I guess D.O. won't be able to bust on the TSA and C&I as much . Makes me want to go out and join the border patrol and bust Swedish belly dancers at the airport. Dude I would have so made her dance and prove that she was a belly dancer before sending her back.

xor
        I saw it last night. Honestly, it was a pretty badass show. I was expecting it to be like COPS, but with even more jackasses. It cracked me up how uppity that belly dancer was even though she was here illegally and had been caught red handed.

Hopefully they show more drug busts at the border next week. The people they caught with the cocaine really were slacking in the stealth department!
        The dude abides.

Comment

Originally posted by Xodia View Post
          I saw it last night. Honestly, it was a pretty badass show. I was expecting it to be like COPS, but with even more jackasses. It cracked me up how uppity that belly dancer was even though she was here illegally and had been caught red handed.

Hopefully they show more drug busts at the border next week. The people they caught with the cocaine really were slacking in the stealth department!
          I liked the way the guy interviewing her was barely able to speak English himself left alone Swedish. I even know a little Swedish having worked for Asea in the past.

What I worry about is all the smugglers watching the show and seeing how they catch people.

xor
          Just because you can doesn't mean you should. This applies to making babies, hacking, and youtube videos.

Comment

Originally posted by xor View Post
            ...What I worry about is all the smugglers watching the show and seeing how they catch people.

xor
            Well this may be true, I still don't think they would ever learn :P a dumbass is and always will be a dumbass =]

Comment

Working...
            X