dc719 - January 2008 Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dc719 - January 2008 Meeting

January Meeting: Saturday January 24th 7-9pm @ Panera Bread [in the meeting room on the side] at First and Main.

Location Address:
    3120 New Center Pt
    Colorado Springs, CO 80922

For more info email: info[at]dc719[dot]org

Okay, I have no one to blame but myself and the lack of caffeine normally present in my system for the mistake on which year we are currently in. Please note I meant to have the topic title read "dc719 - January 2009 Meeting
    Last edited by lil_freak; January 21, 2009, 14:07. Reason: I'm a year behind, as Streaker69 pointed out. Thanks
    "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Re: dc719 - January 2008 Meeting

Originally posted by lil_freak View Post
    January Meeting: Saturday January 24th 7-9pm @ Panera Bread [in the meeting room on the side] at First and Main.

Location Address:
    3120 New Center Pt
    Colorado Springs, CO 80922

For more info email: info[at]dc719[dot]org
    Aren't you a year late? :)
    A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Comment

Re: dc719 - January 2008 Meeting

Originally posted by streaker69 View Post
      Aren't you a year late? :)
      oops, a year late and a coffee short. Thanks for pointing that out to me.
      "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Working...
      X