Hacker Carnage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker Carnage

A friend of mine and I are interested in editing together a TV Carnage-styled video mixtape of the best hacker lulz we can find from terrible movies and TV shows. Like... this sort of thing would definitely be included.

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in that sort of thing.

I torrented all the past DCTV filler, so hopefully we could avoid as must overlap with that as possible (and we can resubmit the clips to DCTV)

Speaking of which, is anything happening with DCTV, possibly like... getting it back?
    45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
    45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
    [ redacted ]

Re: Hacker Carnage

Originally posted by bascule View Post
    I torrented all the past DCTV filler, so hopefully we could avoid as must overlap with that as possible (and we can resubmit the clips to DCTV)
    if you like i can send you the "latest" archive there, so you get all the other content that has slowly flowed into it in dribs and drabs during the off-season.

Speaking of which, is anything happening with DCTV, possibly like... getting it back?
    don't know if we'll have the TV broadcasting again anytime other than if/when we move to the AlexisPark/SanTropez. (i speak with no real authority there, by the way, it's just a best guess given how things have been seeming with the Riv)

however, the archive itself is still healthy and maintained. when Kenshoto stopped running CTF, i obtained Bob's archive of material (much of which has cross-over with Tierra's DCTV archive that i acquired) and started sorting, cataloging, and dupe-checking everything.

that's the clip archive that i currently have.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
      don't know if we'll have the TV broadcasting again anytime other than if/when we move to the AlexisPark/SanTropez. (i speak with no real authority there, by the way, it's just a best guess given how things have been seeming with the Riv)
      Unfortunate

however, the archive itself is still healthy and maintained. when Kenshoto stopped running CTF, i obtained Bob's archive of material (much of which has cross-over with Tierra's DCTV archive that i acquired) and started sorting, cataloging, and dupe-checking everything.
      We're talking about looking through 24 and NCIS for lulz now. Hopefully there's not a lot of overlap there.
      45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
      45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
      [ redacted ]

Comment

Unfortunate

We're talking about looking through 24 and NCIS for lulz now. Hopefully there's not a lot of overlap there.
        Someone handed me a "DEFCON 15" Filler dvd in a cool black case.. unfortunately there was nothing on the DVD!

Because I'm updating the media server and getting back alive and kicking, I was going to hose the filler from years past as well as the old hacker documentaries we used to have. It was a short list, but they should be returned to their past glory.

If anyone has audio or video they want to host (Your own music mixes, etc) let me know and I'll make it available.
        PGP key: dtangent@defcon.org valid 2020 Jan 15, to 2024 Jan 01 Fingerprint: BC5B CD9A C609 1B6B CD81 9636 D7C6 E96C FE66 156A

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
          If anyone has audio or video they want to host (Your own music mixes, etc) let me know and I'll make it available.
          i'll shoot the current incarnation of the filler to you in the mail when i get home from Texas.
          "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
          - Trent Reznor

Comment

Working...
          X