Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To People Planning Debaucherous-infused Parties (TPPDP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To People Planning Debaucherous-infused Parties (TPPDP)

Hello my fellow DefCon kiddies -

I have a crew of Breakbeat DJs from http://NSBRadio.co.uk (world's largest breakbeat Internet radio station - also broadcasts from WMC in Miami and the Glade Festival the UK each year) hungering to come out to DefCon.

They did the the daytime wi-fi/chillout lounge last year (that went on in the B&W ball rooms).

They've requested (OK - they actually have demanded and have me locked in a basement in an undisclosed location) that I seek out new ways for them to get involved at the con this year.

So. If you're looking for some exceptionally talented breaks-related (with a dash of house) entertainment for an event - drop me a PM.

We'll also try to work with you on equipment/gear needs, as well as try to reserve some airtime on NSB to broadcast your festivities.
    | | |

Re: To People Planning Debaucherous-infused Parties (TPPDP)

Breaks are indeed quite rad... thats what a large chunk of my vinyl collection is.

Comment

Originally posted by valen View Post
      Breaks are indeed quite rad... thats what a large chunk of my vinyl collection is.
      You, dear friend, have exquisite taste in music! :)
      | | |

Comment

You mean we don't have to listen to the drone of guitar hero 70's & 80's music. Though at least they have Metallica now.

xor

Could I have some Trance with those Breaks please.
        Just because you can doesn't mean you should. This applies to making babies, hacking, and youtube videos.

Comment

Originally posted by xor View Post
          Could I have some Trance with those Breaks please.
          Yes please, more trance also.

Comment

Originally posted by valen View Post
            Yes please, more trance also.

Yes please, more debauchery..

Comment

If you're throwing a party and you want trance - Shem, who's organizing the B&W balls, is probably the man to ask, who'll have access to all the other DefCon DJs :)

In the meantime, I'm working on getting some demos up for all the NSB DJs attending the con...
              | | |

Comment

Working...
              X