X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ride and room

Hello,
    I'm looking for a room with women and a ride share with anyone from the bay area to Las Vegas.

Let me know!

Re: ride and room

Im in San Leandro, CA i will be going if you need a ride let me know. will be my first time going to defcon. we can carpool. let me know

Sbecerra [AT] Techadv [DOT] com
    Last edited by Thorn; May 20, 2009, 16:35.

Comment

Your email has been edited to prevent being harvested. You might want to keep that in mind it the future.
      Thorn
      "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

I too am interested in a ride share - Hailing from Berkeley.

I'm also interested in a room share. (I am male though)

Comment

Still looking for a room with all females and a ride from the bay area.

PM me!

Sally

Comment

Originally posted by sally View Post
            Still looking for a room with all females and a ride from the bay area.

PM me!

Sally
            *nods*

It's really tough to find the ideal rooming situation (boy, talk about stating the obvious!), but certainly a needed thing. I *really* lucked out when I found out a friend had some room to offer, and it was literally like one more day of waiting for an ideal lead, and I wouldn't have attended DC for the third consecutive year. Additionally, aforementioned friend changed -her- original plans to make some room and accommodate me, to which I am thankful as all fuck. I should remember to get her a small token of appreciation...hmm.

Anyways, I saw your other response to my post, and the PM. I replied. If I am unable to do anything for you (and I certainly will inquire if you give me the word), I wish you GL / GS at finding a suitable room share. :)

-ph0

Comment

My friend and I have a bus and we have some space available. We will be leaving the east bay at 10pm on the 29th and aim to be back before noon on the 4th.
              Last edited by EvilMoFo; July 20, 2009, 23:39. Reason: moar

Comment

Working...
              X