This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride Share from Phoenix

I plan on heading up from Phoenix area on Thursday night July 30th after I get out of work, so we would probably arrive around 10 or 11pm.

I have a 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually Quad Cab, so we have plenty of room for luggage in the bed of the truck, and room for 3 or 4 more passengers in the cab.

We will be taking the US 60 (Grand) out of town, to Wickenburg, and hitting the 93 going over Hoover dam, we will by pass Henderson as much as possible, and on into Vegas.

I just got back from there last weekend, and it was a little over 4.5hrs, including the obligatory stops.

We could make the round trip in 1 full tank, which will cost around $80 at todays diesel price, we will average 21mpg RT.

PM me if your interested.
    Last edited by azpyroguy; May 18, 2009, 18:05.

Re: Ride Share from Phoenix

My trip got cancelled by my work, they decided to schedule a major migration that weekend and want all hands on deck event though it has nothing to do with security... and I wont be able to offer any rideshare this time. I hope I can
    make it back up in 2010...

AZPyroguy.

Comment

Re: Ride Share from Phoenix

I am thinking of driving up from Chandler, AZ, just South of Phoenix.
      Thinking of taking small four door sedan, with tinted windows and great A/C.

Anyone else from Phoenix want to pool?
      We can use the DC19 badge for something .. let's do it!

Comment

Working...
      X