Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Comic Con

hey all...

a gal i know is going to be in San Diego this July and had hoped to swing by Comic Con but it appears to be sold out. while i'm not huge into the glossy pages like other folk, i know that there must be at least some devotees here... do any of you have any insider pull with those people? or perhaps you have a ticket that you aren't using for some reason?

if so, shoot me a message. the party in question isn't seeking a hand-out, just a way to buy a ticket if one's out there. no, she won't be dressing up in a skimpy anime outfit, however.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor
Working...
X