This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost & Found: [Was:] Lost and Found bag in contest area

If you lost a blue duffel bag with a few shirts, some tan pants, and some Apple brand imprinted accessories, check with the hotel security. The bag was found next to the DC949 crew's table after contest room break down on Sunday after 5PM. Unfortunately, DefCon's dispatch(lost and found) had already closed so it had to go to the hotel lost and found.
    "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Re: Lost & Found: [Was:] Lost and Found bag in contest area

Good idea for a generic thread.

I changed the name to "Lost & Found" and made it a sticky.

Comment

Re: Lost & Found: Lost glasses at the Ninja Party

I took my glasses off while I was sitting in the garden at the Ninja Party. I didn't move out of that chair for the entire night. When I got up to leave I went looking for my glasses, which I thought were in my lap. We searched the area, I checked with the hotel front desk and the bar that night and again the following morning.

They're square gold framed bifocals. If anyone picked them up, or picked up a pair of glasses they thought were theirs and later found out weren't, please get in touch with me.

Thanks,
      ndex
      That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Re: Lost & Found: Lost glasses at the Ninja Party

I just want my big purple cup back! This is the second time I lost the Big Purple CUP! Augh!
        In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Comment

We had a black windbreaker under our booth at the Geo Challenge, it was laying on the floor durring setup on Friday morning, and it remained there all weekend, no one ever claimed it, and it was still there when we left sunday evening at 5ish.. If it was yours, post for it, because whoever did the final breakdown probably saw it, no idea what happened to it.

Comment

Just a shout out to chronomex.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH
            I had left some parallax PCB parts in the retro room accidentally and he kept them, and even tried to get a hold of me. We randomly saw each other in the lounge and he held on to them for me. Thanks for being an awesome person dude. (Saved me almost 100 bucks too)
            <Insert witty comment here>

Comment

Re: Lost &amp; Found: [Was:] Lost and Found bag in contest area

Looking to get in touch with some nice defcon-attending dudes I met at the ninja party, who I followed to the Riv, and who I went to the Double Down Salloon at 4 in the morning and had some bacon martinis & "ass juice" with.

I'm hesitant to post real names here, but if you know who I'm talking about, holla at yo girl. Was at the Double Down last Saturday night/early Sunday around 4ish.

Initials R, P (these two were rooming together), and J. Too drunk/distracted to get contact info, hoping to find it here. Message me or email dancethis @ gmail
              just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you

Comment

Working...
              X