DEFCON Filler Torrent is up and updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DEFCON Filler Torrent is up and updated

I have been downloading the DEFCON filler Torrent for a week now and only have about 1.7% or 222MB, downloaded, seems I am only getting 1 seed. Is it running that slow for others or is there somthing I can do to speed it up? I have a fast Comcast broadband connection. Thanks.
    “I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.”

Comment

Originally posted by number006 View Post
      I have been downloading the DEFCON filler Torrent for a week now and only have about 1.7% or 222MB, downloaded, seems I am only getting 1 seed. Is it running that slow for others or is there somthing I can do to speed it up? I have a fast Comcast broadband connection. Thanks.
      If you make it to shmoo you can grab a copy from me.
      A third party security audit is the IT equivalent of a colonoscopy. It's long, intrusive, very uncomfortable, and when it's done, you'll have seen things you really didn't want to see, and you'll never forget that you've had one.

Comment

Originally posted by number006 View Post
        For some reason my seeds timed out -- I've restarted one, I'll try to restart the other later if I get a chance.

Comment

I will be at Shmoo so hopefully I can get it there. Thanks.
          “I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.”

Comment

Pirate bay switching to dht only looks like it caused some trouble. After some cajolling, rTorrent is up and going for me. That should help a fair bit.

Comment

Originally posted by psifertex View Post
              Pirate bay switching to dht only looks like it caused some trouble. After some cajolling, rTorrent is up and going for me. That should help a fair bit.
              That single seeder is most likely the def con p2p server. I'll see if it is sending real slow for some reason.
              The Dark Tangent: Use PGP for email Key ID: 0x8B0B476D
              Fingerprint: EA2B 63F9 2219 9171 2AB1 0065 FC59 8B0B 476D

Comment

Thanks! The torrent suddenly took off and I finally finished the download a few minutes ago. The filler media is awesome!!!!!!

Comment

No problem -- yeah, once I got rtorrent using DHT and Pex, I noticed my seed ratio jumped to 1.2.

Comment

my home box should also be seeding. i'll poke at it and see what's up, either remotely or when i get back to the states. i leave Austria in a few hours, but i'll get the content running again on my end soon enough.
                    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
                    - Trent Reznor

Comment

It's alive and well on my end, though no one's connected, and I see 1 other seed and one peer.
                      "You have cubed asscheeks?"... "Do you not?"

Comment

Working...
                      X