[Defcon 17] DC16 Web Server Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Defcon 17] DC16 Web Server Badge

As the title says, you can turn your DC16 badge into a web server. Although my team and I got the bulk of this done 6 months ago, the coming of DC17 made us finally finish.

We tested the WebServer by hosting dc16webbadge.org off the badge; which is a site describing how to make the badge...

Check out our project at: http://hackedthebadge.org/
    All the code is hosted off github: http://github.com/OrbitalsFear/dc16-...ge/tree/master

Re: DC16 Web Server Badge

You and your friends sir are indeed kick ass :)

Comment

Originally posted by stits View Post
      You and your friends sir are indeed kick ass :)
      Thanks!

It was a fun project. Although a badge that is a web server isn't overly useful, perhaps someone using a JM60 in a more real application can find the code helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Orbital_sFear View Post
        Thanks!

It was a fun project. Although a badge that is a web server isn't overly useful, perhaps someone using a JM60 in a more real application can find the code helpful.
        I love it. Thanks for sharing :)

I'm considering having a category next year in the Badge Hacking Contest for "Best Hack using Previous Badge(s)" to encourage people to not just toss the badge in a drawer after DEFCON. More details on that later.

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Orbital_sFear View Post
          As the title says, you can turn your DC16 badge into a web server. Although my team and I got the bulk of this done 6 months ago, the coming of DC17 made us finally finish.[/url]
          Nicely done.
          perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'

Comment

Working...
          X