Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Submit your Defcon pictures to DefconPics.org!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submit your Defcon pictures to DefconPics.org!

There's only 13 submissions so far for Defcon 17 pictures on DefconPics.org. If you'd like to share your photographs with the rest of the community, please go to DefconPics.org and mail a link to your pictures, likewise if you have pictures from past Defcon's and you haven't submitted pictures, we're always trying to fill in blanks from previous years.

While you're submitting to DefconPics.org also check out https://pics.defcon.org/

Thanks!
    Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Re: Submit your Defcon pictures to DefconPics.org!

Originally posted by erehwon View Post
    There's only 13 submissions so far for Defcon 17 pictures on DefconPics.org. If you'd like to share your photographs with the rest of the community, please go to DefconPics.org and mail a link to your pictures, likewise if you have pictures from past Defcon's and you haven't submitted pictures, we're always trying to fill in blanks from previous years.

While you're submitting to DefconPics.org also check out https://pics.defcon.org/

Thanks!
    Can you include Defcon Shoot pic's, or is that for the Defcon Shoot website? I'm always a little funny about posting pic's. Don't want to get punched in the face and my camera broken. I would rather have someone who knows all the players better than myself review and censor any pic's I submit.

xor

xor
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should. This applies to making babies, hacking, and youtube videos.

Comment

I just tend to blur all faces, tattoos, identifying haircuts, etc before popping em online... That and I'm not exactly what you might call a shutterbug when it comes to taking pictures at DEFCON... I, too, would like my face and camera to remain intact.
      "You have cubed asscheeks?"... "Do you not?"

Comment

Originally posted by xor View Post
        Can you include Defcon Shoot pic's, or is that for the Defcon Shoot website? I'm always a little funny about posting pic's. Don't want to get punched in the face and my camera broken. I would rather have someone who knows all the players better than myself review and censor any pic's I submit.
        I have Defcon Shoot pictures and video. Only 2 people didn't want to be pictured or recorded, and I did my best to avoid them with the video. Occasionally, these two did walk across where I was filming, so I will have to go back and edit those out.

Once I am done, I will put them up on pics.defcon.org .

Comment

Working...
        X