This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape the...

I love playing games like Myst and Escape the (blank) but I would love to have an open competition where the players have to physically escape the room or car or con with only the items located in the vicinity.

That or a laser tag game where the targets where the badges.
    --When in doubt, divide by zero.

Re: Escape the...

This sounds a little bit like Gringo Warrior.

Comment

It sounds a LOT like Gringo Warrior!
      Thorn
      "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird

Comment

maybe when i rebuild the hardware this winter i can make it all steam-punky with lots of 19th century brass and crushed velvet upholstery... that would be more Myst-like.
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by altNull View Post
          I love playing games like Myst and Escape the (blank) but I would love to have an open competition where the players have to physically escape the room or car or con with only the items located in the vicinity.

That or a laser tag game where the targets where the badges.
          Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
          This sounds a little bit like Gringo Warrior.
          Originally posted by Thorn View Post
          It sounds a LOT like Gringo Warrior!
          I mentioned something like this a few years ago, but there didn't seem to be any response. Basically the idea was Lost's mystery box, in reverse. A room escape, as if you were inside the box and needed to use items in the room to escape. Gringo Warrior makes the idea mostly OBE.
          "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Comment

If Deviant and I ever have a child together, I think we should name it Myst....

Comment

So what you asking is for us to knock you drug you and lock you in a room with a plant, flashlight, walking stick and a roll of duct tape? It's Vegas I'm sure that can be arranged
              <evil grin>

Hmm, better re-watch Saw 1-6 and cube zero for ideas

Comment

Working...
              X