Anyone Thirsty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Thirsty?

I figured we were going back and forth over food, why not drinks?

My Vote is for an Ice Cold Hawaiian Punch.
    .: Grifter :.

Re: Anyone Thirsty?

Originally posted by Grifter
    Ice Cold Hawaiian Punch.
    Blah if it isn't highly carbonated,
    OR not any form of alcohol,
    OR have any form of caffeine...

it won't even make it past the lips...

I gross how with HP, Sunny Delight and any other wonder drink out there... <shiver> Maybe it was all those parties were mom made the punch... bleck bleck bleck.. someone help, I feel the aftertaste being recreated from horrible horrible memories..

Comment

Re: Re: Anyone Thirsty?

Originally posted by blackwave

Blah if it isn't highly carbonated,

word

yea I don't drink carbonated things..
      it's like very alot of unpleasantness all at once and not happy

I honestly tried drinking a mt. dew here while back...
      it was one of the most horrible experiences I have had in a long time... i was like ack!! nose.. on .. fire...
      and then yea, I thought my nose was gonna fall off..

i could only drink half of the can, then i was like dude.. this is so not worth it.. and threw it out

atleast I tried...

i knew I wouldn't like it though 'cause before I always declined soda 'cause I don't like it, that day, i don't know what came over me but I decide do try to "learn" to like it...

yea no

although I'm sure it was pretty hilarious to anyone in the vacinity...

-toodles
      it's like a hot dog, only not.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Anyone Thirsty?

Originally posted by bikinigurl

yea I don't drink carbonated things..
        it's like very alot of unpleasantness all at once and not happy
        Interesting, I enjoy the overwhelming effervescence so much you may often catch me sucking bubbly champagne through a straw, not to mention any other canned beverage... the straw, especially the thinner ones with the bendy increase the carbonation sensation to a factor of 15.. it is grand indeed... :)

Oh all this talk has now increased my craving... I must run and get myself a chilled refreshment and a straw...

Comment

ahhh nothing beats the sensation of overcarbonated soda rushing through your nose, burning the insides til your eyes water and you can't smell anything for an hour
          if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone Thirsty?

Originally posted by blackwave

... the straw, especially the thinner ones with the bendy increase the carbonation sensation to a factor of 15.. it is grand indeed... :)

word

<note to self>
            do not drink carbonated beverage w/ straw
            </note to self>

-toodles

Comment

yes

Originally posted by c0nv3r9
              ahhh nothing beats the sensation of overcarbonated soda rushing through your nose, burning the insides til your eyes water and you can't smell anything for an hour
              I can think of pleanty of things that beat that

cheese... ponies... penguins.. chocolate chip poptarts.. bananas... orange juice mmm orange juice..

etc...

-toodles

Comment

Originally posted by c0nv3r9
                Hmmm, I must come from a different sector in the alpha quadrant... I have never had soda go anywhere near my nose... are you guys putting the straw in your nostrils and inhaling or something?

I would recommend putting the straw in the oral cavity compressing the lips to form a seal and begin to create a vacuum so the liquid moves toward the less resistance... it is a symphony to the taste buds... if you are really an afficionado you will get a Dr. Pepper chilled for 4 hours get two bags of pop rocks (cherry flavored) one thin bendy... open the poprocks, pour them so they are on the the same bag and open the Dr. Pepper and pour the pop rocks into the soda (or put them in your mouth), and start sipping furiously... it is not for the novice mind you... you may want to get a hefty bag and put it around your head to hold the container steady and not allow of drop of this previous fluid to escape... after this experience you will never see anything the same again.. :)

Comment

blackwave said:
                  Hmmm, I must come from a different sector in the alpha quadrant...
                  ??? You are just teasing us being being here, you're going to that damn trek con....:)
                  Life is white,
                  and I am black.
                  Jesus and his lawyer
                  are coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by wetw3rx

??? You are just teasing being being here, you're going to that damn trek con....
                    <looking around nervously as if I had been found out>

No... wet... w3rx... that... isn't ... true...

Not... true... at... all....

<blackwave does a body roll behind a tree>

<blackwave quickly pulls out the communicator, flips it open and it chirples>

Scotty, lock on to my cooridnates and emergency beam to the bridge!

Comment

DAMN! knew it! and I thought I was going somewhere I could get away from all the geeks....oh wait a minute...DAMN! :)
                      Life is white,
                      and I am black.
                      Jesus and his lawyer
                      are coming back.

Comment

Working...
                      X