Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caffinated Candy

Why can't they EVER get it right?
    All the cafinated mints pretty much suck. Mints get old, and after 4 mints...you don't want anymore.
    Moovits (which can be found on thinkgeek) are not that bad, but they get stuck in your teeth.
    Caffinated gum usually tastes like crap after a while, and you have to keep chewing it for a while to absorb all the caffine.

They need m&m's + extra caffine, or Mento's + caffine.
    Post your thoughts below.

Take the moovits and leave them in your mouth just long enough to get wet and sticky, them lump them together. Roll them in coffee grounds and let them dry. Now pop them like malted milk balls as needed!

Comment

all those products taste like crap! I tried something here in chicago a few weeks ago called headrush or something. it was a "sort of" liquid substance you choke down in one gulp. it tasted like motor oil flavoured with horse piss. hours later, the flavor still with me, i still did not feel any caffeine effects.

stick to coffee or high octance pop.
      only, my humble opinion.:)
      Life is white,
      and I am black.
      Jesus and his lawyer
      are coming back.

Comment

I am no chemist, but has anyone created pure caffeine, like those nico-patches? Caffeine patches?

Comment

Not sure about a caffiene patch, but I bought several dozen nicotine lollipops before they halted sales.

If you chew one up it provides what I would estimate close to the same effect you would experience from smoking a very large cigar, concentrating on inhaling each and every puff.

Without the need to brush...........sugar free :)
          Apex

http://www.shadowbiz.net

Comment

There used to be a caffine candy (carmel with almost pure caffine) in the survival kits that Navy avaitors used to wear. That stuff was like gold for the folks that tend to live on caffine and smokes. If anybody know where I can find those, I could use them.
            Life is too short not to enjoy....because you won't get out alive.

http://www.fuckinggoogleit.com/

Comment

Caffiene

You can buy pharmaceutical grade caffiene. It is a powdered substance. That's about all I'm going to say since taking too much can kill you. Oh yeah, and it tastes like shit.
              .: Grifter :.

Comment

Re: Caffiene

Originally posted by Grifter
                You can buy pharmaceutical grade caffiene. It is a powdered substance. That's about all I'm going to say since taking too much can kill you. Oh yeah, and it tastes like shit.
                OTC, or BDP? I remember hearing about death by caffeine.. (I think read it in 101 ways to kill yourself.. but it isn't handy...) I forgot what the problem was with taking too much, at least medically... something more to look up.. anyone?

Comment

I think your heart starts beating too fast and blood pressure goes up or something like that.
                  I think its death from some type of heart failure.

Comment

Originally posted by nulltone
                    I think your heart starts beating too fast and blood pressure goes up or something like that.
                    I think its death from some type of heart failure.
                    Ah, thanks nulltone Here are a few phun caffeine tools:

http://www.punkasspunk.com/caffeine.php
                    Wow is this coincidence or what?

It would take 802.11 cans of Barq’s Root Beer to kill you.
                    Try another drink, if you dare.

http://www.indiefilmreview.com/dewdeath.html

http://www.toreador.demon.co.uk/dbc/dbchowto.html

http://corp.aadac.com/drugs/factsheets/pdf/Caffeine.pdf

Death by caffeine is rare:
                    Injection over 3,000mg of caffiene
                    Take by mouth over 5,000mg of caffeine

Note: Do not try this at home.
                    http://www.msg.net/tutorial/suicide/poison.html

Caffeine
                    Dosage: 20 grammes (someone said 8 -> 10 grammes)
                    Time: not known
                    Available: Caffeine tablets available in Chemist shops
                    Certainty: don't know
                    Notes: I don't know very much about this. There isn't all that much caffeine in coffee, maybe 200 mg.

Note: For informational and educational purposes only!

Comment

Death by Caffiene

There is about 200mg of caffiene in a cup of coffee. That is how much is in a caffiene pill. It takes 5000mg of caffiene taken orally to kill you. That's only 25 pills. I can see someone at Defcon thinking it would be funny to take as much caffiene is possible. Funny, of course, until their heart stopped.

Comment

Re: Death by Caffiene

Funny, of course, until their heart stopped.
                        It is pretty creepy when you feel your heart pounding so fast, you feel that everyone can hear it.

Comment

Caffiene

I used to take No Doz in high school to stay awake the first few periods(late night hacking sessions make you sleepy), and I'd usually take one pill too many and be shaking like a junky. Ahhh the intelligence.

Comment

Re: Caffiene

Ahhh the intelligence.
                            About 2 years ago I tried taking those fat burner Chromium/Caffeine pills to see if I could shed some of the overlap. The only effects these had on me, was make me get mad faster listening to stupid ppl talk slow, they also made me sleepy. I thought I needed to take more so I took about 3 times the recommended dosage... bad idea... I went to sleep on a Friday and woke up on a Monday in the middle of the day.... Strange reaction. I had to stop taking them, and throw the bottle in the trash.

Comment

Working...
                            X