Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heads Up About DC18 Bookings (Application Process Not Open Yet)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads Up About DC18 Bookings (Application Process Not Open Yet)

Hi all -

It's looking preeeetty set that I'll be organizing epic-debauchery-fest 0-10 this year!

I just want to give the heads up to anyone snooping around in this forum hoping to apply, that the process is NOT yet open. I'm trying to wrap up a few of the basics on the back-end, before getting started with bookings. Hoping to get things kicked off in mid-late Jan.

We're going to have a firm application submission window of probably a few months, and no decisions will be made until the app submission window is closed. SO - there's not really a benefit to applying earlier rather than later, BUT you just want to be careful not to miss the window as late submissions will just be tossed - no exceptions!

Cheerio -

I'll be droppin in updates as they roll in.

UPDATES:
    - 10/06/09: I hope to / expect to open up the application process around January 22nd, and keep things open til about May 1st.. This is a rough estimate. When I open the application process, I will provide an OFFICIAL end/close date.
    Last edited by greatscott; January 6, 2010, 19:18. Reason: notes on app submission dates
    | | |

Re: Heads Up About DC18 Bookings (Application Process Not Open Yet)

how can I not miss the window of applications?

Comment

If you haven't done so, you should probably check his blog. Here is a recent blog entry on this topic, as it includes a projected timeline for things to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
        If you haven't done so, you should probably check his blog. Here is a recent blog entry on this topic, as it includes a projected timeline for things to happen.
        True. I didn't put in any dates though - it's a good point. I'll edit this thread's main post with the the approx window, so people know to check somewhere in between.
        | | |

Comment

ok i read all
          i be back on this discus after reading and decoding all
          Thanks for you explications

Comment

Working...
          X