Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erehwon
    replied
    Re: Will Spencer Pratt attend Defcon 18?

On that short list, now that it looks like Spencer Pratt likely won't be attending Defcon 18 (Dashing my hopes of meeting Harvey Levin), and I have to agree with Streaker69, I'd love to do the tango with Gabriele Anwar at the Black and White ball, anyone else we should be nudging DT into inviting to attend Defcon?

Inviting Ankit Fadia would be epic lulz!

Leave a comment:

• noid
    replied

See, now I want him at the con

Leave a comment:

• Pyr0
    replied

Originally posted by bascule View Post
    Aww... it's not true:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrityn...-hills-2010153

Watching Spencer Pratt give a talk on infosec would've been lulz
    you beat me to it:
    http://thesuperficial.com/2010/03/sp..._off_the_h.php

Leave a comment:

• bascule
    replied

Aww... it's not true:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrityn...-hills-2010153

Spencer Pratt, cyber crime fighter? Not so fast.

Contrary to a Monday report, the Hills star is not leaving his hit MTV show to work for the cyber security division at American Defense Enterprise, a source tells UsMagazine.com

"All of that stuff about him leaving The Hills to fight cyber crime is not true," the insider insists.

The real story? "He is leaving The Hills for 6 weeks because he was asked to."

The source explains that Pratt, 26, recently "flipped out" on the show's set after a female producer made a request to which he objected.

"He got so crazy that he screamed at [her], 'I should kill you for even asking me to do that!'" the source recounts.
    Watching Spencer Pratt give a talk on infosec would've been lulz

Leave a comment:

• Thorn
    replied

Originally posted by erehwon View Post
    Defcon 18 might be a little more interesting with a bunch of TMZ's paparazzi's running around the Riv...

Spencer Pratt Leaves The Hills to Fight Cyber Crime

By Jennifer Garcia
    People Exclusive
    Monday March 15, 2010 01:30 PM EDT

Spencer Pratt made his name as the guy audiences loved to hate on The Hills, but now says he's leaving the show to take his career in a totally new – and unexpected – direction.

[...]
    Who? What in hell is The Hills? OK, so I searched, and my reaction is: People still watch MTV? I gave that up circa 1985...

Originally posted by streaker69 View Post
    Since I don't even know who this guy is even if I were kicking him, I'd actually prefer to see someone better.

Since Burn Notice is very much about Social Engineering and using what's on hand, could the scrumptious Gabriele Anwar be invited?
    Her, I know. Any babe from NI who can handle weapons that well, and look good in a bikini should be at DC, even if she is only acting.

Leave a comment:

• streaker69
    replied

Since I don't even know who this guy is even if I were kicking him, I'd actually prefer to see someone better.

Since Burn Notice is very much about Social Engineering and using what's on hand, could the scrumptious Gabriele Anwar be invited?

Leave a comment:

• Pyr0
    replied

Damn this would be a funny wreck. Hurt feelings everywhere (and expensive suits and shoes ruined by el_jefe's "special liquids")

Dongs!

Leave a comment:

• noid
    replied

As an official defcon spokesperson I would also like to add: The Hills is an awful show. I watched roughly 1.5 minutes of it a few months back and decided that anyone in or associated with the show needs to be eaten by sharks.

Also, I like kittens.

Leave a comment:

• bascule
    replied

Originally posted by erehwon View Post
    Defcon 18 might be a little more interesting with a bunch of TMZ's paparazzi's running around the Riv...
    Considering Spencer fails at life, I doubt he'd even figure out what Defcon is in order to attend...

Leave a comment:

• erehwon
    started a topic Will Spencer Pratt attend Defcon 18?

Will Spencer Pratt attend Defcon 18?

Spencer Pratt Leaves The Hills to Fight Cyber Crime

By Jennifer Garcia
    People Exclusive
    Monday March 15, 2010 01:30 PM EDT

Spencer Pratt made his name as the guy audiences loved to hate on The Hills, but now says he's leaving the show to take his career in a totally new – and unexpected – direction.

"In the last few months I have discovered a new passion and new purpose to my life," Pratt tells PEOPLE. "With this in mind, I have decided to take a break from my obligations to MTV's The Hills and discontinue filming any more episodes for this current season."

Currently studying software engineering with a focus on encryption at USC, Pratt says he's headed to work for American Defense Enterprises in their cyber security division.

"Upon learning of President Obama's declaration that the 'cyber threat is one of the most serious economic and national security challenges we face as a nation,' I have decided to refocus my energy and devote my full resources to helping America face this and other unprecedented challenges," he says.

[...]
Working...
X