B & W Fashion (Version 2.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B & W Fashion (Version 2.0)

Ok I think I found my Deluxe "Ambassador" clothing...

Though i also like this one... hmmm... can't decide...

These are a couple of ideas I have for what I could wear gotta see what my girlfriend is going to wear.

I really like this one too.

I was thinking about this one but I'm to white to be walkin around in a towel.

oh oh oh I could be the pope.

I found them on this site, we should order some.
    There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

ok..hunny...
      those are nice outfits and all, but you know how long it would take to get naked and have sex?

too long ;/

I suggest wearing your chinese silk outfit, so you can match with my chinadoll hooker outfit

plus it'd only take like 5 seconds to get naked and start goin at it like rabbits
      just fluff it

Comment

Sweet sounds good to me.
        There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Now if you had a booth and had clothes like this, you'd make a mint! Heck Noid would have a field day!

Comment

That wouldn't be a bad idea, as long as you don't care if you get your stuff back in one piece.
            .: Grifter :.

Comment

blackwave if u wear something like that i will wear my occult robe and stuff and then we could just scare the hell out of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Fused
                blackwave if u wear something like that i will wear my occult robe and stuff and then we could just scare the hell out of people.
                I should be ordering those robes today :) Though I have yet to find anything that scares those whom come to the con. :) Perhaps if I dressed as a homeless person the fright would be there.. but that just isn't my style. ;)

Comment

heh i am dead

i like that one alot.

this one to

or this one:
                  heh :p

and the best for last

Comment

all i need is a date now who wants to go with me. :)

Comment

With that outfit you need the Chiquita banana girl.

Comment

Re: B & W Fashion (Version 2.0)

Originally posted by blackwave
                        Ok I think I found my Deluxe "Ambassador" clothing...

Well the site was sold out of this baby, so I had to do some local recon, and found a place in Lake Forest called Costume Castle :) Whoo hoo! ...

Comment

GOOD LORD!

That was almost like walking directly into your bedroom!!!

Originally posted by {x}taSy
                          ok..hunny...
                          those are nice outfits and all, but you know how long it would take to get naked and have sex?

too long ;/

I suggest wearing your chinese silk outfit, so you can match with my chinadoll hooker outfit

plus it'd only take like 5 seconds to get naked and start goin at it like rabbits

Comment

Free Booths

I still have some booths left now that Chris and I have doubled the space in the vendor area. Maybe someone should try to get someone out there????

Originally posted by Grifter
                            That wouldn't be a bad idea, as long as you don't care if you get your stuff back in one piece.

Comment

Of course see-through chick clothing is always a good thing to sell.

Comment

Working...
                              X