Play some Skynard man....

Comment

Re: Goon Band

Is the goon(ies?) Band taking requests?

Comment

Originally posted by Demon002 View Post
        Last year they had a set list they followed.

Also, I think they used the name "Recognize" last year not Goon(ies).

Comment

Originally posted by Demon002 View Post
          Officially, no. If you want to hear a specific song though either throw it in here or PM me and who knows, maybe we'll do it.
          perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

I want to hear the goon band play "its raining men"

oh, and all wear skirts....

Comment

Originally posted by LosT View Post
              I want to hear the goon band play "its raining men"

oh, and all wear skirts....
              We made wiseacre sing that at his bachelor party karaoke style so there is a precedent. Plus Russ and Eddie did wear skirts last year so nothing is outside the realm of possibility it would seem. Hold your breath for it...we'll see how it works out

Comment

I second this...The its raining men that is...
                Vell, WiK's just zis guy

Comment

If you're not already aware, and you're on Facebook, come by and join our group at:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=357161666442

Pics, videos, and images of roamer dressed in drag are sure to impress one and all!

Comment

Do I need to plan on being the sound/stage tech / Backup drummer in reserve again this year? Ask Eddie and GM1 as they remember me helping. I am planning on being a dayshift Goon again this year so should be available.

Comment

Originally posted by P33V3 View Post
                      Do I need to plan on being the sound/stage tech / Backup drummer in reserve again this year? Ask Eddie and GM1 as they remember me helping. I am planning on being a dayshift Goon again this year so should be available.
                      I don't know who this person is.... Eddie doesn't know him either. Bands don't normally have backup drummers... but backup singers are different. haha

Comment

Originally posted by russ View Post
                        I don't know who this person is.... Eddie doesn't know him either. Bands don't normally have backup drummers... but backup singers are different. haha
                        He can be my backup solo player so I don't have to play them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                          He can be my backup solo player so I don't have to play them.
                          The backup drummer was more tongue and cheek as I thought Eddie would remember. Last year I helped setup the drums,speakers, mikes when the guy that was supposed to didn't show.

Comment

Originally posted by P33V3 View Post
                            The backup drummer was more tongue and cheek as I thought Eddie would remember. Last year I helped setup the drums,speakers, mikes when the guy that was supposed to didn't show.
                            So you were a roadie that happened to be available at a time of need.
                            "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

Hey, how about some Seger? if you guys do Turn the Page, I'll bring the sax and do Alto Reed's part.
                              "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." -Optimus Prime

Comment

Working...
                              X