• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY 4th of JULY

happy 4th of july.

Re: HAPPY 4th of JULY

Originally posted by Fused
    happy 4th of july.
    wow, to bad i work today or i'd be out blowing some shit up to. or getting damn drunk as fuck =]

i was reading that they've got like fighter squads flying around random us cities today. that is crazy, but it'd be cool to get some shots of them...

anyhow, happy beer day.
    -encieno
    www.mirage.org
    encieno@aim

Comment

I don't mind the fighter jets at all, they just remind us that we have something worth protecting. No work for me amazingly but I am "on call", so I get to have the day off and get paid for it so long as a I stay sober. Tough choice!

I'll be seeing MIIB in a few hours, that's my holiday treat!

Comment

Re: Re: HAPPY 4th of JULY

Originally posted by encieno

i was reading that they've got like fighter squads flying around random us cities today. that is crazy, but it'd be cool to get some shots of them...
        Yeah, now and then I get to see the fighters in pairs checking out the shoreline, pretty cool to see them flying low enough to check out some details :)

I used to go to the airshow at the El Toro base all the time, but since they closed it it has been boring... My fav was watching the Harrier, can't wait to see its replacement JSF F-35B.

Comment

Yea that F35 looks hot. I sat in an SR-71 some years back, it looks as simple as a TV set from the 60s. The F35 ought to really be kick ass. Maybe no controls in it but a Nintendo controller pad. :)

Comment

Working...
          X