This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHV here I come?

Er, I know cross posting is frowned on, but in case you miss it, I have a n00b question WRT the HHV. I posted it on the DEFCON 18 Planning forum Confused about Hardware Hacking Village because this forum seems to be for planning the HHV itself.

Re: HHV here I come?

Originally posted by tcpiplab View Post
    Er, I know cross posting is frowned on, but in case you miss it, I have a n00b question WRT the HHV. I posted it on the DEFCON 18 Planning forum Confused about Hardware Hacking Village because this forum seems to be for planning the HHV itself.
    HHV=Hardware Hacking Village

The forum for the HHV is for comments, questions, planning, pretty much anything related to HHV. It provides a location for people interested in HHV to find threads related to the HHV, and allows lurkers to find related questions answered before they ask them.

In some ways, the hierarchical layout of the forums is a bit like usenet.

I've moved your other thread to this forum.

Cross posting is not necessary, just post your threads in the forums related to the topic at hand.

One thing to note: it should be obvious that the contest/event forums you see here for Defcon 18 are for Defcon 18. They will be closed a while after Defcon 18 ends, allowing for Defcon 19 to have its own contest and events forums.

Closing this thread. Leaving the other thread open.

Comment

Working...
    X