Announcing Hack Fortress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing Hack Fortress

The TF2 tourney is coming back this year, but with a new twist. We've combined the tourney with a hacking competition to bring you HACK FORTRESS!

There will still be a 6v6 TF2 tournament. But along with each 6 person TF2 team, there will be a team of ppl playing a CTF match at the same time. The best combined score between the TF2 team and the CTF team will win the round. Not only that, but the events in each environment will effect the other. For instance, if a CTF team solves a puzzle, the corresponding TF2 team will be ubercharged for 15 seconds.

We're still working through the details of the event and will be posting more later. Pre-reg will be online in early June. Watch this space.

Re: Announcing Hack Fortress

Does this mean that MobileDisco is going to need to make a puzzle team as well?

Comment

lol mobile disco is like the team version of render man

"hmm if maybe this is the contest they wont win?"

Comment

Originally posted by Vyrus View Post
        lol mobile disco is like the team version of render man

"hmm if maybe this is the contest they wont win?"
        I think I take offense to that. :)

Comment

Originally posted by jaku View Post
          Does this mean that MobileDisco is going to need to make a puzzle team as well?
          I think MobileDisco will be limited to 6 ppl and make them do both the TF2 and CTF contest at the same time. We'll give you a second keyboard if that makes things easier.

Comment

Originally posted by gdead View Post
            I think MobileDisco will be limited to 6 ppl and make them do both the TF2 and CTF contest at the same time. We'll give you a second keyboard if that makes things easier.
            It would make things a bit more interesting.... :D
            In other news, I had a nightmare last night that I was only allowed to participate in one competition at Defcon :(

Comment

Working...
            X