Friday or Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday or Saturday?

Want to post this to the group and see what public opinion is.

The contest is likely to be 8pm to 1am(ish). The only question is whether it's Friday night or Saturday night. My personal preference is Friday night because we'd be competing against fewer other events, including parties (I'm looking at you, barkode) and other contests. But there is a prime spot open on Saturday night that they're thinking of slotting us into which I would _REALLY_ like to take advantage of if we can.

You folks who have, or are thinking of, entering a team (not to be confused with The A-Team), would doing it on Saturday night be a show stopper for you?

Re: Friday or Saturday?

Originally posted by SmittyHalibut View Post
    Want to post this to the group and see what public opinion is.

The contest is likely to be 8pm to 1am(ish). The only question is whether it's Friday night or Saturday night. My personal preference is Friday night because we'd be competing against fewer other events, including parties (I'm looking at you, barkode) and other contests. But there is a prime spot open on Saturday night that they're thinking of slotting us into which I would _REALLY_ like to take advantage of if we can.

You folks who have, or are thinking of, entering a team (not to be confused with The A-Team), would doing it on Saturday night be a show stopper for you?
    I'm thinking Friday would be better, since it doesn't conflict with parties and other big name contests.
    perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->\n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'

Comment

Re: Friday or Saturday?

This has been settled, BTW. Check out the new thread.

Comment

Working...
      X