Closing Submissions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing Submissions.

The contest is now closed. However, after putting some thought into it, I still want you to submit a story, it just wont count towards the contest itself. I've rather enjoyed the submissions and I know some of you might have still been working up the courage to submit, or maybe you were busy trying to submit a CFP in time? You won't win a prize for it, but I want to encourage this type of creative writing still, it was awesome to see the amount of participation for a start up contest.

It will be up to Eris if your post-deadline submission counts for a scavenger hunt point. I hadn't asked about it.

I will be making a peoples choice poll shortly, the winner will win something....I don't know what yet, because I need to get the prize approved by Dark Tangent and we are all a little swamped over here at HQ right now. :-)

Either way, if you win peoples choice award, you win something cool..right now it's a bonus yet to be determined prize.

Thanks everyone for all the awesome stories, support of this contest, and I wish you all good luck!

-Nikita
    "Haters, gonna hate"

Re: Closing Submissions.

Originally posted by Nikita View Post
    The contest is now closed.

It will be up to Eris if your post-deadline submission counts for a scavenger hunt point. I hadn't asked about it.

-Nikita
    That is a negative. The points to be awarded for scavenger hunt contest were contingent on participation according to all rules and deadlines in this contest. Winning wasn't/isn't necessary but correct qualification was/is. Thank you for bringing it up so that it might be made perfectly clear.
    "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

Working...
    X